
Whoa what a week. I feel like I've come skidding in sideways into Friday. This week has been heavy with tests, homework, and an intership interview. I'm thankful to have gotten through this week finally. I am home for the first time in weeks, and it feels fantastic. It's such an emotionally cathartic relief to come home and just feel free.
My heart is heavy today with a range of the emotional spectrum. I had a neuropsych test this morning, so my day began a little stressed. While sitting in the SLC later, I watched a guy come up to a girl, his girl apparently, and it was so sweet. He leaned down and stayed there, keeping his arm around her for some time (she was sitting in a chair). Throughout their conversation, he kept kissing her on the forehead. He seemed really sweet. She didn't seem to appreciate it like I thought she should have, but there again, I don't know the whole story there.

Whenever I have a reasonably long journey, I tend to JAM out. Music turned up loud... pretending like I am some sort of professional (oh how I wish I was.) So that always puts me in a terrific mood. Ma & I ate Mexican food tonight which is always a delight. Then we went to my alma mater's homecoming game. That always makes me so nostalgic. I would relive high school, at least parts of it, in a hot second. I wish I could go back and appreciate it more... it was definitely the best time of my life thus far.
While at the game, I saw a very dear friend of my family's. He and my sister dated for quite some time. While they are no longer together, we all wish they still were. He was like a 5th part of the family, and we all got along so well. So seeing him always makes me a little sad.
I'm ecstatic that I get to see my partner in crime tomorrow at a baby shower. I miss her so much. She's so close to being my twin, it's really scary. She's one of those friends that during a conversation about a really random topic, you discover that you share some really unique trait or habit. I love those moments.

one love.

No comments:
Post a Comment