Thursday, October 9, 2008

get them up way high, g-g-g-gimme that high five

So apparently my bangs completely transform me. This morning for a change, I got up and actually showered BEFORE badminton. I later got on a bus to go to class and went to sit down next to my badminton friend/partner, and she didn't even recognize me. I think I scared her a little when I jumped in with an enthusiastic "how are you!" When I actually got to class, both of our doubles teammates (guys) asked me if I had dyed my hair. In my judicial class this afternoon, my friend in there asked if I had dyed my hair. Geez... do I really look that awful on a daily basis? Maybe the bangs make my hair look darker? I don't know. Little did I know what a great disguise I was creating with a couple inches of fringe on the forehead. It is close to Halloween after all! Apparently, I don't need to spend the money on a costume... taking a shower before class is good enough for me.

Um so I was quite the contender in bminton today. In fact, the teacher was circulating around the gym like always and watched our match for a while... and if I do say so myself, at one point I heard a "Go Cameron!" from her. I smiled a little on the inside. Part of me wanted to celebrate with a victory dance, while the other part thought that might be mildly inappropriate and rather embarrassing.

I'm eating dinner with two friends at a Mexican restaurant at 6:30, and I can hardly wait. I do enjoy a good fiesta. Me gusta la fiesta! To wrap this up, I'll give you a little before and after action, and you can decide if I indeed tricked my classmates with my unintended guise.

Okay no makeup, no bangs... my typical badminton look...

K... get ready, here it comes....
See? Not that drastic.
Hasta luego, mi fuego, (see you later, my fire... I just like it because it rhymes...)
cameron

No comments: