I saw the cutest thing today walking from one class to another. I saw a couple walking together. The poor guy had a cast on his left hand, and his girl/friend was holding his brick of a hand under her umbrella so it wouldn't get wet. I smiled to myself because it was too cute. As an ex-cast member myself, let me tell you, that those things are heavy. It was sweet the way she was holding onto his hand like she was taking care of him.

Today's Ten Things I'm Thankful For:
1) My mother for surprising me 3 years ago to come stay/comfort/dry my tears
2) My sister's sense of humor 
3) My daddy's jolly laugh and squinty eyes when he's really happy
4) Molly's friendship, good listening skills, and for painting my toenails when I couldn't see them like in the aforementioned picture
5) the beautiful rain of today
6) to have known the feeling of love
7) looking forward to having a lifelong love
8) the gift of music and laughter 
9) that my life isn't as dramatic as Days of Our Lives (which I love watching)
10) that I'm eternally forgiven
splish splash in a puddle every chance you get!

1 comment:
Nice! We had the beauty here too. Wow, my hair was light in that picture!
Post a Comment