I love that analogy for SO many reasons. I shudder to think of how many pounds of french fries I've eaten in the past 21 years. I probably don't even want to know.
I haven't written anything lately because there hasn't been a whole lot to tell. I've been up to my ushe (abbreviation for usual... probably will use that phrase often)... school, homework, a little guitar here and there, school, and more homework.
I'm going home TOMORROW. Can I get an amen? A-MEN. I'm really excited to see everyone. Hopefully I won't be met with violence, anger, or banishment... or some horrific combo of the 3. I hope not. I'm not any different; I'm the same me I was before the dreaded "t" word. I'm ready to see my babies and watch their crazy antics. Maybe play a little badminton over the weekend and show off my super sweet skills. (That was just an excellent example of alliteration.)
It's 10:34 p.m. and my tummy is growling. Good grief. I've been ravenous all week. It doesn't matter how much goes in... I'm always hungry! No, Tracey, I'm not pregnant.
I'm this excited for the weekend...

Speaking of the tattoo situation, I panicked a little this morning in the shower. You're supposed to clean it good to help the natural exfoliation process. But when I looked down at my bath cloth, there was black stuff all over the place. I'm pretty sure I gasped out loud. I texted a friend to assess this situation (DC quote), and he said it was fine and it's supposed to do that. Now it's peeling just like sunburnt skin does. Just black. Mmmm tasty.
Alright friends I really don't have anything to say, and I'm just talking to be talking. Plus... I need to PACK! So have a blissed/blessed night... God is so good.
Let's get it while we got it AMEN.

1 comment:
who would've ever thought you'd be asking michael for his opinion, advise, and expertise...although he does have a wealth of knowledge in the tatoo, cell phone, and clothes departments
have fun at home, tell my lovelies hello. (p.s. we we arranged the whole living room! thats what happens when you don't have cable)
-m.doodle
Post a Comment