Thursday, September 18, 2008

YES...

Oh, Thursday.
Only so many hours left until I can eat some tasty food. Watch, I'm probably the only person to go veggie that will actually gain wait from overdosing on pasta. I've been cooking a lot with olive oil (EVOO, if you're a Rachael Ray fan). I wonder if that's affecting my complexion any, because it's pretty clear right now.

Catherine and I went to see "The Women" earlier. Um... SUCH a good movie. I haven't laughed that hard in a movie in a long time. I found myself stifiling laughter at several occasions. And those of you who know me, know how... boisterous... my laugh is when I am highly entertained. At any rate, I highly recommend the movie. Unusal cast, but it makes for interesting chemistry that I really enjoyed. It's relatable, too. I feel like I'm one of the characters, and I have friends that seem to fit all of those roles.

I'll give a shout-out to my band of faithful followers... all 2 of them. You gotta give me time to get up and blog. I've never been a morning person. And after your unusually cruel comment about McDonald's and Mexican food, I purposely waited to write this until after 5 o'clock so you could continue to dutifully work at that humble establishment. Be careful... Cathy may fire you. I hope you both trully enjoyed every calorie and fat gram in whatever you decided to eat.

Oddly enough, my body has felt wonderfully today. I think my body has been completely cleansed off all the junk I normally put into it. And I feel a good sense of pride, too... in the fact that I proved to myself a certain goal. I've challenged myself and succeeded. I have excellent self-control! And please don't be fooled. I'm not a vegetarian kinda girl. Although I'm rather modern day- not drug using- hippie-ish, who would march on the steps of D.C. for animal rights, meat and potatoes is more my style. Just don't go skinning any precious thing for a coat... get real.

I will mention the slight affinity that I have for doughnuts. A big holla out to the KK (Krispy Kreme.) Oh love, how wouldst I be without thee? Denise rode with me yesterday to KK to purchase my kryptonite. I also got a little somethin' somethin' for my pal, Catherine... who had an especially intense day today. A big test... and an interview with a perspective job company (aka $$$ after graduation.) At any rate, Dee and I were doing what we do, listening to loud music and breaking it down in the car, when low and behold we pull up to a car with two AfAm gentleman who look at us like we're aliens. The next time we stroll by, they're looking at us and dancing with us, so I lean in front of my passenger for some added dance moves and a silly face and my friends in the next car dance with me. It was good times held by all.

waiting for the ACLU to get ahold of this one,
cmm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cYou and Dee watch out. I know how you love to dance.