Saturday, September 13, 2008

Where all is peace, and joy, and love

I am wo' out. Today was the big day wedding wise, and I am exhausted. Everything went well, and everyone was beautiful. I can not wait to get into my bed. It just sleeps better than my bed at the apt. It's so comforting for some reason. It just kinda swallows me up... it's lovely.

J has officially started his tour as of last night. In fact he'll be playing soon tonight, if he's not already. Oh the excitement.

I got my hair cut and colored yesterday. Whenever I get anything remotely different in the length department, it always feel so short to me. It's really long to everyone else, but when you're the one who looks at it and messes with it everyday, you notice even subtle changes. And it is DARK. Nearly black. We tried a new brand this time, and it for sure worked. It'll fade a little soon, if it's anything like the other stuff I've used in the past.

My mom wore a zebra print sweater to the wedding tonight, and when I looked into the congregation and saw her, it made me really happy. I love it... zebra print is my favorite color. Well technically it's not a color, but you know what I mean. This blog won't be a very interesting read for anyone but me. It's very mundane, and more serves the purpose as a journal that I don't have to physically handwrite. So don't expect much of a take home message from this one I guess.

Alright. I'm on the verge of sleep as we speak so I'm about to check out.

be green,
cmm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a pretty bridesmaid you were! Glad you like my zebra sweater.