60 Things You Cannot Possibly Know About Me:
What is in the back seat of your car right now?
There's no telling. Whenever I finish drinking water out of a plastic bottle, I chunk it to the back of my car so it will be near the recycling when I take it. Other than that, probably weather gear (jacket, umbrella). I have a couple random notebooks and a massive book of landmark court cases.
Name 3 people who you talked to today?
Catherine, Kim, and Mama
What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Writhing in blanket land and drifting from one stage of sleep to the next.
What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
"studying" for an addiction test I have in less than 12 hours, which coincidentally, I just made a poem about which I rapped out loud... so I may post an additional blog with my freestyle.
What is your favorite board game?
I once was quite the Clue player. How appropriate. I'm also a fan of a multiple hour, ultra-competitive Monopoly marathon. I love how the game always starts fun and exciting, and by the end, everyone is mad at each other and exhausted.
What is the best ice cream flavor?
Vanilla... can't go wrong with a classic!
What was the last thing you ate?
Pasta... which I ate for both dinner AND lunch. I must go to the grocery store tomorrow... UGH.
Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Have you seen my checking account? I wanted to, but there simply aren't the appropriate funds, unfortunately.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I'm thinking a world tour, which would encompass the following: a samba around the Carribean (Virgin Islands, the Keys, Jamaica), fly out west to San Diego before jumping to Hawaii, hang out in Australia for a bit before exploring various parts of Europe.
Ever go camping?
Indeed... in this tiny little shack of a cabin where my dad used to hunt. There were way too many people packed into that matchbox.
Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
Haha, not that I can remember.
Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
I'm not opposed to using ye olde emoticon, but I do try to limit it because overuse can be a bit much... ;)
Where is your mom right now?
At home, in my bed, probably dead to the world in dreamland. And her dreamland isn't the usual... she is a very special person.
What color is your watch?
It's black with lime green accents... classy and from Wal-Mart. That's how it's done, ladies and gentlemen.
Last person you talked to on the phone? mi madre!
Any plans today?
Well at 11:24, Monday is nearly over; but, I do intend to study a good bit more before getting underneath my sheets rather than on top of them to get well rested for bminton bright and early.
Are you happy?
As a lark. I'm rather pleased with life at the moment. Quick someone jot down this monumental occasion.
Where are you right now?
At school in my study dungeon.
Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Like omg, I so don't have like tons of drama right now! Biggest annoyance? Studying for a test that's probably going to be fairly difficult.
Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I wear my rainbows pretty often.
Are you jealous of anyone?
Jason Mraz's hat. I want to be that close to that crazy creative mind. And that out of control hair.
Is anyone jealous of you?
Likely story, have you seen this hair? Kidding. If they are, I would love to know why; only to quickly dispel any myth they have about me and encourage them to be thankful to have what they possess and not what I do.
What time is it? 11:29 p.m.
Do you hate anyone right now?
I don't know that I've ever hated anyone. Why waste the time on such a negative energy? Love is far more fruitful and uplifting.
Do you use the word F*** daily?
Fans? Fund? Fart? Furs? FANTASTIC! There's lots of words that begin with F... but that one in particular I don't suscribe to. Dirty mouth? Clean it up!
What can you hear at this moment?
My fan rattling around in oscillation. It probably cost my apartment owners $4.95 to buy it back in 1994.
If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
My procrastination habits... darn you blogspot.
What do you love most about the opposite sex?
Creativity... I'm very attracted to talent, whatever that may be. Which may explain why I've been a musician groupie since the 5th grade. A lot of girls like big, hunky sports stars. But little Cameron? Give me a singer any day of the week. A musical instrument hides a multitude of sin. Physically speaking, intriguing eyes that I can get lost in... and apparently I like skinny boys.
What is something you plan to make happen this coming year?
Becoming a better guitar player and learning how to play the ukulele (please Santa?)
What do you plan on doing after this survey?
Continuing to study/procrastinate so I hopefully can get to bed at an okay time.
A freestyle for you:
Why I am on this blogspot thing
and that wretched fan makes my ears ring
why on earth am I not studying right now
I wish I could concentrate on my notes, but how?
I simply have lost motivation and drive...
........................................................................
Sorry, I was thinking of some boy's eyes
Great. Now I'll have dreams of this awesome survey
of world tours, failed tests, and ooooh maybe a date!
With Jason Mraz on the 29th of next month
but before it's over, I'm sure to wake up
Wake up, wake up to a Lifehouse song
and bed hair and morning breath that's oh so wrong.
Wishing I would've gone to bed instead of trying to rhyme
no wonder I'm such a bad stewardess of time.
Goodnight lovers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
fyi, only too recently my keys were in your backseat. And as for the losing something down the toilet question, I proudly admit that I have lost a belt buckle at my house in Dublin and I once lost my favorite pair of sunglasses in the toilet at Aderhold (okay, so they just got stuck in the hole, but I would rather go without sunglasses the rest of my life than stick my hand in there)
Oh so glad to have another blog to read! Random question I know but how tall are you? :)
Post a Comment