Love is my driving force in life. Everything I do is because of and for love. I serve a great God because I love Him and am blessed because He loved me first. My family means more than anything in the world to me... who incidentally is not very happy with me right now. I hate that, but you're part of this whole big scheme. I tried to be as open and honest as I could and hope that one day you'll be okay with my decision. My big heart and compassion for others is driven by this unbelievable force. I feel and know a joy now that I've been quite distant from for an entirely too long amount of time.
This tattoo also symbolizes my quest to find true love. I've had countless ideas of what to get inked onto my body, but every thing I came up with was based on love when I boiled it down to a more simple idea. Everything that has happened thus far in my short life has been a result and a cause of love. All the joy, hurt, and everything between have taught me invaluable lessons that I never want to forget. This permanently shuts a door on anything negative I hold onto and embraces a hopeful future. Love can't be damaged or used up. It doesn't go old and can be new with every friend or loved one.
One of my favorite quotes:
"Love possesses nothing, nor will it ever be possessed... Oh love is love sufficient unto love, and you can figure out the rest."
"Love possesses nothing, nor will it ever be possessed... Oh love is love sufficient unto love, and you can figure out the rest."
all my heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment