Thursday, September 18, 2008

O HAPPY DAY!


I just devoured the most incredible Chickfila possibly in the universe. While on the way and even in the drive thru, I would randomly yell out a "woohoo" or some other sort of celebratory hootin' and hollerin'. Man was it good. I also realized today as I dove into a waffle fry fiesta that I also haven't had potatoes. What? a) how did I manage to not eat those when I could and b) how did I not realize that I had abstained from my favorite food in the universe?

Thank you for those who read this regularly and are faithful to comment. I appreciate your heartfelt thoughts, and I nearly teared up at the latest one that Tracey left. She'll always have a special place in Katie Holmes' heart. Oh and don't worry. Mama's head will never be big... it's far too small to begin with.

Today a friend of mine offered me a free cat... who has already been neutered and had its shots. Besides Krispy Kreme, animals of all kinds are my weakness. Especially a sweet, fluffly little bed buddy. But I figured it would only be a matter of time till I developed my usual reaction to inside animals and would begin sounding something akin to Doc' Holliday in Tombstone. Wyatt, I am rollin'...

So there's tennis tournament thing going on this weekend. :D
That's always excellent entertainment. I have plans of hanging out with some old friends tonight for some movie watching. Something nice and relaxing. I don't want to stay out very late. Mostly because I'm secretly a grandma and also because I sleep almost as much as a domestic housecat. My 17-year-old cat/brother is at the vet today for his bath and claw trimming. Not because he's extra fancy, but because he is beyond decrepit and can't really do either by himself.

have a slammin Friday,
cameron

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow you look happy with that cup!!!I know you enjoyed it immensley. So when's the next vegetarian kick? Soon? This was a huge accomplishment for you. Think of the baked potatos you could have been eating. And fried. Have fun this weekend. I will miss you very much! I love you. I'll update you on the pickup later.