Friday: 03.13.2009.
Flying on Friday the 13th is only mythically bad luck because we had no trouble at all. We got to the airport, said goodbye to our wonderful hostess, and made it through security without any problems. My arm and hand was still hurting after my fall out from the day before. We hung out for a short while, where I caught up on my journal writing. We took a few last pictures while we were in California to denote our feelings towards leaving.
The rest of the day went pretty flawlessly. We finally got a Cinnabon in Arizona that we had been dreaming of since the first time we landed. It was tasty and fattening of course.
PS Everyone in the Arizona airport is in a foul mood for some reason. Regardless, we landed in Atlanta 10 minutes early and went to fetch our luggage. I reunited with my long-lost mother. Meghan and I parted ways after our big adventure to begin the trek home. Until next time, my friend!
Flying on Friday the 13th is only mythically bad luck because we had no trouble at all. We got to the airport, said goodbye to our wonderful hostess, and made it through security without any problems. My arm and hand was still hurting after my fall out from the day before. We hung out for a short while, where I caught up on my journal writing. We took a few last pictures while we were in California to denote our feelings towards leaving.
The rest of the day went pretty flawlessly. We finally got a Cinnabon in Arizona that we had been dreaming of since the first time we landed. It was tasty and fattening of course.
PS Everyone in the Arizona airport is in a foul mood for some reason. Regardless, we landed in Atlanta 10 minutes early and went to fetch our luggage. I reunited with my long-lost mother. Meghan and I parted ways after our big adventure to begin the trek home. Until next time, my friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment