Catherine and I dined at Agua Linda and are now suffering from a cheese dip overdose. But what can you do? It was delicious and good company, as always. Plus her bangin' car has seat warmers that put me in a nirvana-like state every stinkin' time.
So I have seen Twilight 4 times in the theater. And I want to see it again. This could be the reason why...
Ya ya. Where do you get one of those? England, I suppose. Note to self...I'm trying to rope Meghan into a Spring Break adventure with me. I keep checking in with airline prices, trying not to miss any good opportunities. She seems game for it, but can't give me a definite yes yet. I had an awesome time with her and Chris Saturday night. We had dinner at Chili's, which was fabulous as usual. Friday night, I got home late from work (6:30 to be exact), so I rested and ate dinner then Kimberly came over and hung out for a bit, which is always nice. All in all a good weekend. Now back to the ol' grind.
Hope you have a wonderful, not-so-manic Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment